I’m currently working on my 2022 yearly review and wrap up. To kick things off and in the spirit of gratitude here are 5 things I am grateful for about my business.
- Motivation – I can’t wait to get out of bed in the morning because I’m so motivated about all the exciting projects I get to work on.
- Freedom – I have full creative freedom and get to try new ideas on my terms. I can experiment and do what feels right to me.
- Flexibility – I make my own schedule and control my own life-work balance. I can go on vacation without asking for permission and work from anywhere. And since I sell digital products I know I will still have sales coming in even when I’m not working.
- Self Improvement – It gives me an opportunity to work on myself every day. I have more time for people I love, more time to prioritize my health, and more opportunities to go outside of my comfort zone.
- Impact – I make a difference and have a positive effect on my community and my audience. I create products that help my customers solve problems and improve their lives and businesses.
I challenge you to make your own list – why do you love your business? Or what do you love about your entrepreneurial journey?
Need some help kickstarting your own online business? Check out my course:
Learn how to sell Canva Templates
If you want to launch your very own profitable Canva Template Business or add an additional income stream to your business, check out the Canva Template Shop Success Kit! 5 Modules to walk you through everything you need step-by-step:
- Find and validate your product ideas + where to sell
- Design Tips and Guidelines for profitable + user-friendly Templates
- Set up your Shop (Etsy, WooCommerce, SendOwl)
- Optimize payment, delivery, listing images, description, etc.
- Proven Strategies to Market, Launch and Scale your Shop
- Turn Buyers into loyal and engaged Repeat Customers
- Canva Templates you can resell to kickstart your new Shop