Join my Affiliate Program
Help me spread the word about my products, resources and courses and earn extra cash in return! As an affiliate, you will earn a 40% commission on every sale generated from your unique affiliate link.
How it works
Affiliate Program Details - How it works
- Earnings – You will earn a 40% commission on every sale generated from your affiliate link. You will receive an automated email notification for every order you generate.
- Payment – You will receive your payout on the first of each month via PayPal following a 30 day waiting period (e.g. you’ll receive payment on Nov 1 for any commission you earned in September).
- Cookie Length – Your affiliate links have a one year cookie length. This means if someone clicks your link now and buys within one year after that, you’ll get your due commissions as long as yours was the last affiliate link they clicked.
- Do not use your own affiliate link to give yourself a discount as it is against our Terms & Conditions. This can happen by accident, so please give us a heads up if it does and we will reverse the commission.
- Support – Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
How to access your Links
- Join the affiliate program here or log into your existing SendOwl account if you have already joined
- Select ‘Programs’ from the left-hand menu.
- Choose Julia On Purpose → “Click to see affiliate links”
- Find the link of the product you want to promote and click ‘Copy Link’
- Don’t forget to add your Paypal Email (in SendOwl go to Settings → Account → Payout Details) to make sure you can get paid
Products to Promote
Canva Template Shop Kit
Learn how to successfully design and sell Canva Templates.
Notion Reseller Kit
Pre-Made Notion Templates to resell
MemberVault Setup Kit
Create beautiful courses with MemberVault
Coaching Startup Bundle
How can I promote my Affiliate Link?
There are lots of ways to share your affiliate link with your audience! Here are some of my favorites:
→ Share your promo graphics and affiliate link on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube Description, etc.)
→ Post your affiliate link in Facebook Groups in response to other posts asking for recommendations
→ Share your personal experience with the product in a review, video or blog post on your website
→ Include your affiliate link on a ‘Resources’ or ‘Products I Love’ page on your website
→ Share your affiliate link with your clients and business besties when they ask for your recommendations or favorite resources
Frequently Asked Questions
You can read the full affiliate terms & conditions here, but here’s a general summary of the dos and don’ts:
- Do not use your own affiliate link to give yourself a discount
- Remember to disclose your affiliate partnership
- Keep your coupons and links up to date (e.g. remove timed promotions)