Last updated Nov 12, 2022
WHICH PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY
- Name, email address, for newsletters sent via FloDesk
When you place an order, sign up to join the newsletter, or to receive a freebie, you give your consent to receive periodic newsletters from us relevant to the content you see on this website. The content of these emails may include product and service promotions, along with content we deem appropriate to send you.
- Name, email address when any of the contact forms are used.
If you use any of the contact forms here to send a message, your name and email address are stored and further used to send you replies. Other than to respond to your inquiry made via the contact forms, these pieces of information are not used for any further purposes.
- Name, email address, when a comment is left on the blog posts.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content from other websites. This content behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE DATA WE COLLECT?
We process and have access to the data we collect from you. However, we use third parties to assist us with various tasks such as email delivery, product delivery and hosting, or payment processing. They are only authorized to use your personal information in connection with providing their services to our company.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Personal data may be retained for as short as a period of one year or as long as an indefinite period of time. If you are concerned about data retention and wish to make sure you want your information removed, please reach out to us via email@example.com.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Union.
OTHER SERVICES THAT MAY TRACK YOUR DATA
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950.
- To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217.
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.