The Notion Template Coaching Client Portal is the ultimate tool to streamline your coaching process and provide an exceptional client experience.
This comprehensive template is designed to empower coaches to effortlessly manage and guide their clients throughout their coaching journey, providing a personalized and impactful experience.
The Notion Coaching Client Portal includes pre-written text and can be reused for each new client.
→ Notion Template with 3 Main Sections:
☆ ONBOARDING ☆
• Start Here: Provide guidance and set expectations
• Contract: Simplify managing and signing your agreement
• Payment: Handle financials, payment schedules, invoices, and receipts
• Intake Questionnaire: Gather vital insights about your client
☆ TASK MANAGER AND SUPPORT ☆
• Task Manager: Keep track of and assign tasks, homework, action steps and more
• Message Center: Answer questions, offer guidance, and share updates with client
• User Guide: Pre-written guide to walk your client through every aspect of the portal
☆ COACHING PROGRAM DELIVERY ☆
• Course: Organize and deliver your curriculum and course content
• Coaching: A hub for organizing your coaching sessions and policies
• Notes & Homework: Boost accountability and drive engagement with pre-written Session Prep Forms, Coaching Notes, and Homework
• Resources: Equip your clients with a curated collection of resources
☆ OFFBOARDING ☆
• Recap: Recap your journey and celebrate their wins.
• Reflect: Deepen clients’ insights and self-awareness with prompts and exercises
• Feedback: Gather their thoughts and feedback so you can improve
• Next Steps: Share your other offers for continued support and encourage referrals
→ Includes instructions to make the template your own and how to share the portal with clients
→ Fully Editable: Easily tailor each page to align with your coaching program and branding
→ User-Friendly Design: Intuitive layout and navigation ensure a smooth experience for both you and your clients
→ Time Saver: Save hours of design and organization work, allowing you to focus on what truly matters – guiding your clients to success